AcreageSemi-rural For Sale - Contact Agent
"Snowy River Eco Retreat"
* Approximately 145ha (360 acres) of land fenced into nine paddocks.
* 1km of direct frontage to the iconic Snowy River – homestead located 300m from water’s edge
* Renovated 4bd/1bth timber home, powered completely off the grid via solar, gas and with generator backup
* Magnificent & expansive views of the Snowy Mountains, Snowy River & Monaro plains
* Approximately 3km from the village of Dalgety and less than 40km from Jindabyne
* New detached 4 bay steel shed (2 closed bays) with cement slab flooring and solar panels
* Detached 4 car garage with cement slab flooring
* Enclosed gazebo, fire pit and formed children’s playground
* Previous owners operated a native nursery at the property and some unusual species can be found around the homestead including; Tasmania native peppers, Podocarpus (plum pines) & Asterolasia (alpine star bush)
* Other features include several garden beds, a variety of fruit trees, berry bushes chook pen and dog compound
* Two stall stable with lockable hack room and its own roof catchment water supply
* Cattle crush & loading ramp
* Extensive birdlife
* Water license to pump from the Snowy River for stock & domestic use – 3 x 22,500lt tanks for roof catchment
* Septic system with evaporation trenches.