Apartment Auction - Sold for $1,618,000
9th Jun at 6:00pm
Perfectly Located on Jindabyne Foreshore
With direct access to Lake Jindabyne and the surrounding foreshore, this property boasts a large enclosed deck with a northerly aspect and unsurpassed lake and mountain views.
This centrally located apartment has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious lounge/ dining area, kitchen, loft storage/4th small bedroom, internal laundry, off-street carport, with the added bonus of a secure boat shed. There is a drying room that is perfect for ski/ board/bike storage and tuning. Ibis has ducted reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning to keep you comfortable year round.
This property has bookings in place for winter for use as a Short Term Holiday property.
This is the ultimate lifestyle apartment for either a summer escape to enjoy walks along the lake, fishing, watersports and mountain biking or a fantastic base for winter only 30 minutes to the ski resorts of perisher and Thredbo for skiing, snowboarding, snow-play and back-country adventures.
Property Features you will love:
• Large newly tiled deck with incredible lake and mountain views
• Beautiful Retro design with well-maintained original features
• Spacious, open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Access to the waterfront is unsurpassed in Jindabyne
• Secure boat shed/workshop/storage
• Easy walk to restaurants, bars, shops and facilities
• Water ski from the beach in Leo Barry Park and walk to the apartment for lunch
• Fish for trout right in front
• Direct access to the walking/cycling path
For sale by On-line Auction via the Openn Negotiation platform (www.openn.com.au). Final Bidding Stage is currently set for Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 6pm. Contact the agent Sally McCoullough on 0484 322 214 to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Short Term Holiday Rental